Open frame power supplies that can be integrated with electronic/ electrical equipment to transform primary (AC or DC) power into one or more DC outputs. These products provide a fast, cost effective approach to new product design or current product redesign.
Our Products >> Power Supply >> Custom
Consumer Power Supply – Power supply designs intended for the consumer market typically require the design and manufacturing skillsnecessary to:
- Meet safety agency certification (e.g. FCC, UL, CSA, CE, TUV, BSI, PSE, …) requirements,
- Meet consumer expectations for ease of installation and use, and
- Meet product marketing requirements for appearance and packaging.
A recently completed design and manufacturing project met the following product requirements:
- Input: 120/ 240 VAC – switch selectable.
- 9VDC @ 80mA – eight(8),
- Variable, 6-10.5VDC & 10.5-15VDC (switch selectable) – two(2),
- 18VDC @ 125mA – four(4),
- 9.0VAC @ 800mA – two(2),
- AC pass through @ 200W – one(1).
- Complete set of AC and DC power cables.
- Enclosure with custom silk screen, mounting brackets, mounting 19″ rack mount plate.
- UL, CSA, FCC part 15, TUV, PSE certification (including manufacturing facility audit/ certification).
Industrial Power Supply – Power supply designs intended for the industrial market typically must be designed to operate in harsh operating environments. Whether in a free standing configuration that is partially enclosed and fully enclosed with heat dissipation or a printed circuit board module,these designs require the design and manufacturing skills necessary to:
- Meet industry specific agency certification requirements,
- Meet stringent reliability, maintainability standards, and
- Meet product intergration requirements.
A recently completed design and manufacturing project intended for the telecommunication industry met the following product requirements :
- Input: 48 VDC.
- 3VDC @3.3A,
- 5VDC @ 41A,
- 12VDC @ 53.25A.
- Includes a microprocessor controller with firmware.
- Hot swappable features (e.g. parallel power supplies each able to carry full peak load), enclosure with ejector handle.
- NEBS, FCC certification (including manufacturing facility audit/ certification).
Custom power supply designs for Original Equipment Manufacturers are a specialty. Please submit your engineering specifications/ requirements for a technical evaluation to Application Engineering.