Audio Frequency Generator
The T-602 Audio Frequency Generator is used with the T-505
Pinpoint Fault Locator to precisely indentify the location of low resistance faults.
Highly accurate, these instruments can be used to detect;
The T-602 features:
- High resistance cable fault and path within ± 0.2m.
- Low resistance fault and path within ± 2.0m.
- Automatic output impedance matching,
- Power output of 20 watts maximum,
- Selectable output transmission modes – Continuous (CONT) and Intermittent (INT).
- Output power: 20 watts maximum,
- Transmission frequency: 1 kHZ square wave,
- Transmission mode (selectable): Continuous (CONT) or Intermittent (INT),
- Power: 110VAC or 220VAC @ 50/60Hz,
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +40ºC,
- Dimensions: 275mm (10.75”) x 255mm (10.00”) x 130mm (5.12”),
- Weight: 2.0 Kg (4.4 lbs).
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.