EnvidasFW – Universal Data Acquisition System
A typical EnvidasFW system is composed of the following;
- Rugged rack mountable industrial PC based hardware platform.
- Two(2) optional serial port interface cards – sixteen ports total.
- One(1) parallel printer port.
- One(1) 10/100 Ethernet port.
- Standard PC keyboard.
- SVGA video display.
- Optional 16 to 64 analog inputs (increments 0f 8).
- Optional 16 to 64 digital inputs (increments 0f 8).
- Optional 16 to 64 digital outputs (increments 0f 8).
- Real time calendar clock.
- Flexible menu drive software interface.
The advantages of the EnvidasFW system are;
- Hardware flexibility, reducing acquisition and support costs.
- Direct serial communications with an every expanding suite of instruments used for air quality and meteorological applications.
- Ability to co-host EnvidasFW, third party and/ or user developed applications.
- Open data architecture and interoperability.
- Operates under MS Windows 98/ NT/ 2000/ XP.
- SQL database.
- Handles up to 64 data input channels.
- Dynamic display of instantaneous values in engineering units, raw values, and/or as a result of a mathematical calculation.
- Remote access for upload download of configuration, calibration, current measurements, etc.
- Automatic calibration correction and control via relays or calibrator/ analyzer serial commands.
- Extensive suite of data reporting capabilities.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.