|EnvidasFW – Universal Data Acquisition Software
The advantages of the EnvidasFW system are;
- Hardware flexibility, reducing acquisition and support costs.
- Direct serial communications with an every expanding suite of instruments used for air quality and meteorological applications.
- Ability to co-host EnvidasFW, third party and/ or user developed applications.
- Open data architecture and interoperability.
- Operates under MS Windows 98/ NT/ 2000/ XP.
- SQL database.
- Handles up to 64 data input channels.
- Dynamic display of instantaneous values in engineering units, raw values, and/or as a result of a mathematical calculation.
- Remote access for upload download of configuration, calibration, current measurements, etc.
- Automatic calibration correction and control via relays or calibrator/ analyzer serial commands.
- Extensive suite of data reporting capabilities.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.