The DSA SIM Director is capable of emulating your current network of intelligent devices and any planned expansion.
- All data input/ outputs of existing intelligent devices can be simulated to the SCADA Host.
- All data communication protocols, both current and planned can be emulated.
- Normal and/ or alarm events can be simulated.
The SCADA host polls the SIM Director using the intended data communication protocol, modeling the SCADA activity. Both direct controls and Select Before Operate (SBO) controls can be simulated, including the resulting changes to status and analog values. Power system activity is simulated through a time based scripting capability which generates the status and analog values and changes them as scripted. A loop command is provided allowing a scenario to be repeated. The scripted activities may be monitored, time stamped and logged to measure time between the event and operator notification at the control console. More complex operations resulting from a control or status change (i.e. load shedding, resulting equipment operation or programmed sequential functions) may be simulated by subscripts triggered by the initial status change.
Download Brochure (PDF 85kb)
- TEST Director Software
- U800 (minimum of 1, in multiples of 8 channels of communication)
- Data communication protocol emulation software
- Training, set-up support
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.