U600 – Network Portal
The DSA U600 integrates legacy field devices into modern data communication networks.
- To the data communication network/ master station(s) the U600 looks like an intelligent device communicating with the selected modern data communication protocol.
- To the legacy field devices, the U600 appears to be a master station, communicating to the field device using the data communication protocol that is native to that device.
The U600 acquires data from the legacy device asynchronously, while master station control commands, for security reasons, are translated and executed in real time.
Download Brochure (PDF 85kb)
- PC/104 platform
- Extensive hardware and software options
- Suite of legacy bit and byte oriented data communication protocols
- Suitable for harsh operating environments
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.