150 Watt Switching Power Supply with PFC
High wattage, switching power supplies with Power Factor Correction (PFC) offer a cost effective method for supplying the DC power requirements for any industrial application. The wide range AC or DC input voltages offers flexible power options for any installation in harsh operating environments.
|Model||Output||Ripple & Noise (mV p-p)||Efficiency (Typical)|
|SP150- 5||5VDC @ 30.0A||120||78%|
|SP150- 12||12VDC @ 12.5A||150||80%|
|SP150- 15||15VDC @ 10.0A||150||82%|
|SP150- 24||24VDC @ 6.3A||180||85%|
|SP150- 48||48VDC @ 3.2A||400||85%|
- Input Voltage: 85 to 264VAC @ 47Hz to 63Hz/ 110 to 340VDC.
- Inrush Current:
- 20A typical @ 100VAC, cold state, full load.
- 40A typical @ 220VAC, cold state, full load.
- Power Factor:
- 0.97 @ 100VAC, full load.
- 0.95 @ 220VAC, full load.
- Leakage Current: 1.5mA maximum.
- Output Voltage Range: ±10%, adjustable.
- Line (Voltage) Regulation: < ±5%.
- Load Regulation: < ±1%.
- Hold-up Time: 20mS.
- Remote Sensor: Included
- Remote ON/OFF: Optional
- Isolation Voltage:
- 3,000VAC(Input to Output), 1 minute.
- 2,000VAC (Input to field ground), 1 minute.
- Dielectric Resistance: 50M Ohm @ 500VDC.
- Over Voltage Protection: = 140% with manual reset.
- Over Current Protection: = 105% with auto recovery.
- Operating temperature:
- 0ºC to +50ºC @ 100% Load.
- 0ºC to +60ºC @ 70% Load.
- Humidity: 90% maximum, non-condensing.
- Length:199mm + 20mm (8.6 in.)
- Width: 99mm (3.9 in.)
- Height: 50mm (2.0 in.)
- RoHS Compliant
Download SP150 Data Sheet
(pdf 122kb) Standard Sizes:
- SP150 standard models – 150 Watts
- SP300 standard models – 300 Watts
- SP335 standard models – 335 Watts
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.