AC/DC, DC/DC Switching Power Supply
SP Switching Power Supply – Compact, open frame power supplies offer a cost effective method for supplying the DC power requirement for any industrial application. The incorporation of Power Factor Correction (PFC) into the power supply design insures high power supply efficiency, offering greater operational flexibility in harsh operating environments.
- Universal, wide range AC or DC voltage input.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC).
- Regulated, stable DC outputs.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Extended operating temperature range.
- Input Voltage:
- 85 to 264VAC @ 47Hz to 63Hz, or
- 110 to 340VDC.
- Inrush Current:
- 20A typical @ 100VAC, cold state, full load.
- 40A typical @ 220VAC, cold state, full load.
- Power Factor:
- 0.97 @ 100VAC, full load.
- 0.95 @ 220VAC, full load.
- Leakage Current: 1.5mA maximum.
- Output Voltage Range: ±10%, adjustable.
- Line (Voltage) Regulation: < ±5%.
- Load Regulation: < ±1%.
- Hold-up Time: 20mS.
- Remote Sensor: Included
- Remote ON/OFF: Optional
- Isolation Voltage:
- 3,000VAC(Input to Output), 1 minute.
- 2,000VAC (Input to field ground), 1 minute.
- Dielectric Resistance: 50M Ohm @ 500VDC.
- Over Voltage Protection: = 140% with manual reset.
- Over Current Protection: = 105% with auto recovery.
- Operating temperature:
- 0ºC to +50ºC @ 100% Load.
- 0ºC to +60ºC @ 70% Load.
- Humidity: 90% maximum, non-condensing.
- RoHS Compliant
- SP150 standard models – 150 Watts
- SP300 standard models – 300 Watts
- SP335 standard models – 335 Watts
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.