Hall Effect Current Sensor, Panel Mounted, Closed-loop
series of Panel mounted, Closed-loop, Hall Effect current sensors are designed for applications requiring the measurement of
AC current, DC current and DC current pulses. The closed-loop design incorporates a second magnetic field used to offset the primary conductor magnetic field. The zeroing of the magnetic flux provides a highly accurate representation of the primary conductor current.
- Primary Conductor opening – 25mm (0.98″)
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current, DC pulse and AC current measurements.
||Rated Current (A RMS)
||Measurement Range (A)
||Secondary Output @ Rated Current (mA)
||0 to ± 100A
||0 to ± 150A
||0 to ± 300A
||0 to ± 450A
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 0.1%
- Response Time: ≤ 1µSecond
- Offset Voltage (@ +25°C): ± 0.1mA maximum for primary current Inominal = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 0.5mA/ °C maximum (-10 °C to +85 °C)
- Frequency: 0 to 100kHz.
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 3,000V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +85ºC.
- Power Supply Voltage Options: ±12V, ±15V (± 5%).
- Power Supply Consumption: 25mA plus IM (secondary output).
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Download HCS-C5 Data Sheet
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.