Hall Effect Current Sensor, Panel Mounted, Closed-loop, 45mm Opening
series of Panel mounted, Closed-loop, Hall Effect current sensors are designed for applications requiring the measurement of
AC current, DC current and DC current pulses. The closed-loop design incorporates a second magnetic field used to offset the primary conductor magnetic field. The zeroing of the magnetic flux provides a highly accurate representation of the primary conductor current. Features:
- Primary Conductor opening – 45mm (1.77″)
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current, DC pulse and AC current measurements.
|Model||Rated Current (A RMS)||Measurement Range (A)||Secondary Output @ Rated Current (mA)|
|HCS-500C8||500A||0 to ± 750A||100mA|
|HCS-1000C8||1000A||0 to ± 1500A||200mA|
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 0.1%
- Response Time: ≤ 1µSecond
- Offset Current (@ +25°C): ± 0.3mA maximum for primary current Inominal = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 0.3mA/ °C maximum (-25 °C to +70 °C)
Physical Specifications: Download HCS-C8 Data Sheet
- Frequency: 0 to 100kHz.
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 6,000V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +85ºC.
- Power Supply Voltage Options: ±12V, ±15V, 24V (± 5%).
- Power Supply Consumption: 30mA plus IM (secondary output).
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.