HDT-AS/A1 Hall Effect Current Transducer
series of panel mounted, closed loop, Hall Effect current transducers are designed for applications requiring the measurement of DC current and DC current pulses. Features:
- Primary Conductor opening – 35mm (1.38″).
- Closed loop with 4mA to 20mA secondary output (A1). Other Secondary Output Options:
- A0 – 0 to 20mA
- V0 – 0 to 5V
- V1 – 1 to 5V
- V2 – 0 to 10V
- V3 – 1 to 10V
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current and DC pulse.
|Model||Rated Current (Ampere RMS)||Measurement Range (Ampere)|
|HDT-xxxAS/A1||any value between 1A and 500A||0 to 120% Rated current|
|HDT-030AS/A1||30A||0 to 36A|
|HDT-100AS/A1||100A||0 to 120A|
|HDT-500AS/A1||500A||0 to 560A|
- Accuracy: ± 1% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 0.5%
- Response Time: ≤ 0.35 Second
- Offset Current (@ +25°C): ± 4mA maximum for primary current In = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 0.05%/ °C maximum (-40 °C to +85 °C)
Physical Specifications: Download HDT-AS/A1 Brochure
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 6,000V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Load resistance: < 300 Ohms .
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +85ºC.
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC to +90ºC.
- Supply Voltage: ±12V … 15V (± 5%).
- Supply Consumption: 30mA + secondary output or 50mA maximum.
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – Nylon, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.