HDT-Q1 Hall Effect Current Transducer, Panel mounted, Split-core, 21mm Opening
series of panel mounted, split-core, Hall Effect current transducers are designed for applications requiring the measurement of DC current and DC current pulses.
- Rated Primary Currents: 50A, 100A, 300A, 500A DC
- Secondary Output Options:
- A0 – 0 to 20mA
- A1 – 4 to 20mA
- V0 – 0 to 5V
- V1 – 1 to 5V
- V2 – 0 to 10V
- V3 – 1 to 10V
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current and DC pulse.
||Rated Current (Ampere RMS)
||Measurement Range (Ampere)
||0 to 60A DC
||0 to 120A DC
||0 to 360 DCA
||0 to 600A DC
- Accuracy: ± 1% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 0.5%
- Response Time: ≤ 0.35 Second
- Offset Current (@ +25°C primary current In = 0):
- A0 ± 0.2mA
- A1 4mA maximum
- V0, V1, V2, V3 ± 10mV
- Temperature Drift: ± 0.05%/ °C maximum (-40 °C to +85 °C)
Download HDT-Q1 Data Sheet
- Primary Conductor opening – 21mm (0.82″).
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 2,500V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Load resistance:
- A0 & A1 < 300 Ohms .
- V0, V1, V2, V3 > 10k ohms.
- Operating Temperature: -25ºC to +75ºC.
- Supply Voltage: ±12V … 15V (± 5%).
- Supply Consumption: 30mA + secondary output or 50mA maximum.
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – Nylon, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.