HOS-AB Hall Effect Current Sensor, PCB Mounted, Open-loop, 16mm Opening
series of PCB mounted, open loop, Hall Effect current sensors are designed for applications requiring the measurement of DC current and DC current pulses. Features:
- Primary Conductor opening – 16mm (0.63″)
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current, DC pulse and AC current measurements.
|Model||Rated Current (Ampere RMS)||Measurement Range (Ampere)|
|HOS-50AB||50A||0 to ± 75A|
|HOS-100AB||100A||0 to ± 150A|
|HOS-200AB||200A||0 to ± 300A|
|HOS-300AB||300A||0 to ± 450A|
- Accuracy: ± 1% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 1%
- Response Time: ≤ 10µSecond
- Offset Voltage (@ +25°C): ± 30mV maximum for primary current In = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 1mV/ °C maximum (-10 °C to +85 °C)
- Frequency: 0 to 20kHz.
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 2,500V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Load resistance: > 10 kOhms .
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +85ºC.
- Storage Temperature: -15ºC to +90ºC.
- Supply Voltage: ±12V … 15V (± 5%).
- Supply Consumption: 25mA.
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – Nylon, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Download HOS-AB Brochure
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.