HOS-AK1 Hall Effect Sensor
The HOS-AK series of panel mounted, split-core, open loop, Hall Effect current sensors are designed for applications requiring the measurement of DC current and DC current pulses.
- Primary Conductor opening – 40mm (1.57″).
- Split-core design.
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current, DC pulse and AC current measurements.
||Rated Current (A RMS)
||Measurement Range (A)
||0 to ± 150A
||0 to ± 300A
||0 to ± 600A
||0 to ± 900A
||0 to ± 1200A
- Accuracy: ± 1% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 1%
- Response Time: ≤ 10µSecond
- Offset Voltage (@ +25°C): ± 30mV maximum for primary current In = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 1mV/ °C maximum (-10 °C to +70 °C)
- Frequency: 0 to 20kHz.
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 5,000V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Load resistance: > 10 kOhms .
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +85ºC.
- Storage Temperature: -15ºC to +90ºC.
- Supply Voltage: ±12V … 15V (± 5%).
- Supply Consumption: 25mA.
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – Nylon, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Download HOS-AK1 Brochure
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.