HOS-K Hall Effect Current Sensor, Split-core, Open-loop, BUS Bar Opening
series of Panel mounted, Split-core, Open loop, Hall Effect current sensors are designed for BUS bar
applications requiring the measurement of DC current and DC current pulses. Features:
- Four (4) different models.
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current, DC pulse and AC current measurements.
|Model||Rated Current (A RMS)||Opening|
|HOS-xxxK1||50A to 600A||42mm/ 1.65″ x 15mm/ 0.59″|
|HOS-xxxxK2||200A to 1000A||64mm/ 2.52″ x 16mm/ 0.63″|
|HOS-xxxxK3||1000A to 6000A||84mm/ 3.31″ x 22mm/ 0.87″|
|HOS-xxxxK4||1000A to 6000A||100mm/ 3.94″ x 42mm/ 1.65″|
- Accuracy: ± 1% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 1%
- Response Time: ≤ 10µSecond
- Offset Voltage (@ +25°C): ± 30mV maximum for primary current In = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 1mV/ °C maximum (-10 °C to +85 °C)
Download HOS-K Brochure
- Frequency: 0 to 20kHz.
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 2,500V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Load resistance: > 10 kOhms .
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +85ºC.
- Storage Temperature: -15ºC to +90ºC.
- Power Supply Voltage Options: ±12V, ±15V, +12V, +15V, +24VDC (± 5%).
- Power Supply Consumption: 25mA.
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – Nylon, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.