105mm Loop, Split Rogowski Coil Current Sensor
Incorporated into products used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA). The Rogowski Coil current sensor is ideal for current measurement applications that require a wide AC current input range and a wide frequency response range. Suitable for relatively small primary conductors, the mini-loop split-core design permits the installation of the sensor without disconnecting the primary conductor. These sensors offer exceptional accuracy in harsh environmental operating conditions.
- Split-core loop design, capable of accommodating a range of primary conductor sizes.
- Open secondary does not present danger to user from stored core energy.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
- Input Primary Current: < 1 A to 3,000 A
- Input Frequency: 25 Hz to 5,000 HZ
- 0.068mV / A @ 50Hz
- 0.082mV / A @ 60Hz
- Accuracy: < 1%
- Output Sensitivity Tolerance:
- ±5% maximum (uncalibrated)
- ±0.5% of reading @ +25ºC (calibrated)
- Primary Conductor Position Sensitivity: ± 1% maximum
- Phase Shift: < 1 degrees at 50/60Hz (< 0.5 degrees typical)
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 10% to 100% of rated primary current
- Working voltage: 1000 VRMS or 1000 VDC
- Dielectric Surge Withstand: 3.5kVRMS for 1 minute (coil closed)
- Influence of External Field: ± 2% maximum
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +85ºC
- Coil – Thermoplastic rubber (available in Red, Blue or Black).
- Coupling – Thermoplastic rubber (Black), Polypropylene, flame retardant rating UL 94 V-0 (Black)
- Lead Wire: 1.0m (3.3FT) shielded cable, 24 AWG, UL 2586, 600V
- UL Certified (File @E344623)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
|A Maximum Inside Diameter
||B Outside Diameter
||C Linear Length
Download JRF55-80-105 Data Sheet (pdf 223kb)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.