Flexible, Split Rogowski Coil Current Sensor Application:
Incorporated into applications where it is necessary that the sensor be capable of responding to a wide operating current range, a wide frequency range and/ or is exposed to harsh operating conditions.
- Single loop primary, capable of accommodating a range of irregular primary conductor sizes.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
- Accuracy: < 1%
- Phase Shift: < 1 degrees at 50/60Hz (< 0.5 degrees typical)
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 10% to 100% of rated primary current
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +85ºC
- Coil: Thermoplastic rubberized, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0
- Coupling: Thermoplastic and Polypropylene, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0/li>
- Leads: Shielded Cable, 24AWG, UL 2586, 600V, 1.0m (3.3 ft.)
- UL/ CSA Certified
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Standard Sizes/ Shielded:
- JRF-1 – 415mm (16.3in), maximum window 120mm (4.7″)
- JRF-2 – 610mm (24.0in), maximum window 190mm (7.5″)
- JRF-3 – 1025mm (40.4in), maximum window 305mm (12.0″)
- JRF-1s – 415mm (16.3in), maximum window 120mm (4.7″)
- JRF-2s – 610mm (24.0in), maximum window 190mm (7.5″)
- JRF-3s – 1025mm (40.4in), maximum window 305mm (12.0″)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.