Rogowski Coil Current Sensor with Voltage Integrator
The JRF333M/MB are incorporated into applications where it is necessary that the sensor be capable of responding to a wide operating current range, a wide frequency bandwith and/ or is exposed to harsh operating conditions.
- Single loop primary, capable of accommodating a range of primary conductor sizes.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
- Current Range: 10A to 42kA
- Input Frequency: 45Hz to 600HZ
- Accuracy: < 1%
- Phase Shift: < 1 degrees at 50/60Hz (< 0.5 degrees typical) /li>
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 10% to 100% of rated primary current
- Primary Conductor Position Sensitivity: ± 2% maximum
- Influence of External Field: ± 1.5% maximum
- Coil Working voltage: 1000VRMS or 1000VDC
- Coil Dielectric Surge Withstand: 5kVRMS for 1 minute (coil closed)
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +60ºC
- Coil: Thermoplastic rubberized, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0
- Coupling: Thermoplastic and Polypropylene, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0
- Leads: Shielded cable, 24AWG, UL2586, 600V, 1.0m (3.3 FT)
- UL/ CSA Certified (E344623)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
of mini loop, split Rogowski Coil current sensors with voltage integrator.
- JRF333M/MB-55: Opening 55.0mm (2.2″)
- JRF333M/MB-80: Opening 80.0mm (3.1″)
- JRF333M/MB-105: Opening 105.0mm (4.1″)
of flexible, split Rogowski Coil current sensors with voltage integrator.
- JRF333M/MB-1: Opening 120.0mm (4.7″)
- JRF333M/MB-2: Opening 190.0mm (7.5″)
- JRF333M/MB-3: Opening 105.0mm (12.0″)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.