Flexible Split Rogowski Coil with Voltage Integrator
Incorporated into applications where it is necessary that the current sensor must be capable of responding to a wide operating
current range, a wide frequency bandwidth and/ or is exposed to harsh operating conditions. Suitable for measuring AC current and DC current pulses.
- Split core design permits installation while the primary conductor is “live”.
- Single loop primary, capable of accommodating a range of primary conductor sizes.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
Standard “Rope” Sizes:
- Output: 0.333VAC @ Rated Input Current. Maximum Output 1.3VAC
- Accuracy: < 1% error typical @ 2% to 120% of Rated Primary Current
- Phase Shift: < 1 degrees at 50/60Hz (< 0.5 degrees typical)
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 10% to 100% of rated primary current
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +70ºC
- Coil: Thermoplastic rubberized, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0
- Coupling: Thermoplastic and Polypropylene, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0/li>
- Leads: Shielded Cable, 24AWG, UL 2586, 600V, 1.0m (3.3 ft.)
- UL Certified (File # E344623)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Download JRF333MB-1,2,3 Data Sheet
- JRF333MB-1 – maximum window 120mm (4.7″)
- JRF333MB-2 – maximum window 190mm (7.5″)
- JRF333MB-3 – maximum window 305mm (12.0″)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.