Flexible Split Rogowski Coil and Voltage Integrator Application:
The JRF MOI PU Flexible, Split-core, Rogowski Coil current sensors are incorporated with products used for the measurement of AC current and DC current pulses. The flexible, split-core design permits the installation on odd shaped primary conductors and BUS bars while the conductor is “live
“. The Rogowski Coil current sense principle offers significant advantages over standard magnetic core current transformer products:
- The sensor does not incorporate a magnetic core, therefore magnetic core saturation (the point at which the incremental increase in magnetic flux is not reflected in a proportional increase in secondary signal output) is not applicable.
- Energy is not stored in the Rogowski Coil current sensor, thus eliminating the danger from an open secondary circuit.
- Voltage integrator incorporated as part of the sensor “yoke”.
- Single sensor loop, capable of accommodating a range of primary conductor sizes.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
- Current Range: 250A to 6,000A
- Input Frequency: 50/ 60Hz
- Accuracy: < 1%
- Phase Shift: < 0.5 degrees at 50/60Hz/li>
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 2% to 120% of rated primary current
- Primary Conductor Position Sensitivity: ± 1% maximum
- Influence of External Field: ± 1.5% maximum
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +65ºC
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Download JRF MOI PU(C) Data Sheet
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.