Panel Mounted Rogowski Coil Current Sensor
Incorporated into applications where it is necessary that the sensor be capable of responding to a wide operating current range, a wide frequency range and/ or is exposed to harsh operating conditions.
- Single loop primary, capable of accommodating a range of primary conductor sizes.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
- Rated input: 400A to 6kA
- Input Frequency: 45Hz to 600HZ
- Output: 200mV @ rated current @ 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Accuracy: < 1%
- Primary Conductor Position Sensitivity: ± 2% maximum
- Phase Shift: < 1 degrees at 50/60Hz (< 0.5 degrees typical)
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 10% to 100% of rated primary current
- Working voltage: 1000VRMS or 1000VDC
- Dielectric Surge Withstand: 5kVRMS for 1 minute (coil closed)
- Influence of External Field: ± 1.5% maximum
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +65ºC
- Nylon GF30% (Black)
- Epoxy encapsulated (Black)
- Leads: Teflon, 24AWG, UL2586, 600V, 1.0m (3.3 FT)
- RoHS Compliant
Download JRLO Data Sheet
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.