PCB Mounted, Mini Toroidal Solid Core Current Transformer
The PCB mounted, solid core toroidal current transformer is used to accurately transform the AC primary current signal into a milli-amp level suitable for micro-processor based circuits. These circuits are the basic building blocks for products that are used for the measurement of AC electric power, AC electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), AC protective relays.
PCB Mounted, Toroidal Current Transformers with mA secondary output: TA Series Low-cost PCB Mounted, Toroidal Current Transformers with mA secondary output: TA1x11 Series Current style Voltage Transformer with a 1:1 Ratio: TV31 Series
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic core materials.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Incorporates an insulation layer between primary and secondary circuits for signal isolation.
- Small size, lightweight.
- Pin-in-hole (PIH) mount or panel mounted/ free standing with wire lead.
- Can be designed and manufactured as a toroidal design with a single loop primary through the center of the toroid. Reduces coupling between primary and secondary.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.