Mini Solid Core Current Transformer
Solid core toroidal current transformers are incorporated into products used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), protective relays.
Toroidal Current Transformers with mA secondary output: TA1x11 Series
Toroidal Current Transformers with either mA or mV secondary output: TA Series
Current style Voltage Transformer with a 1:1 Ratio: TV31 Series
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic core materials.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Incorporates an insulation layer between primary and secondary circuits for signal isolation.
- Small size, lightweight.
- Pin-in-hole (PIH) mount or panel mounted/ free standing with wire lead.
- Can be designed and manufactured as a toroidal design with a single loop primary through the center of the toroid. Reduces coupling between primary and secondary.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.