Clamp-on AC Current Transformer Probe Application:
The CTC1535 series of clamp-on current transformer probes are intended to be used in applications measuring intermittent AC current where the wide AC current input range capability and wide frequency response characteristics are a highly desirable feature.
The maximum operating voltage of 600 V and a high impact resistant housing, offers superior operator protection and safety Features:
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Clamp-on core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
|Model||Continuous Working Current||Frequency||Output||Accuracy||Secondary Burden|
|CTC1535-10||0.5A to 1,000A||40 Hz to 1,000 Hz||1 mA/ A||1%||≤ 10 Ω|
|CTC1535-11||400A to 1,000A||50 Hz/ 60 Hz||5A or 1A @ rated primary||2%||≤ 2VA|
|CTC1535-16||0.5A to 1,000A||40 Hz to 1,000 kHz||1 mV/ A||1%||≥ 100 kΩ|
Download CTC1535 Brochure
- Opening: 50mm (2.05″)
- Maximum Non-destructive Input Current: 2,000A
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC
- CAT III 600V
Other Current Transformer Probe Options:
- CTC1536 with three switch selectable ranges.
- CTC1537 Transducer with DC signal outputs.
- iProbe with 0.3% accuracy.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.