Clamp-on Current Transformer Probe
The CTC1536 is intended to be used in applications that are used to measure intermittent AC currents where the wide AC current input range capability and wide frequency response characteristics are a highly desirable feature.
The maximum operating voltage of 600 V and a high impact resistant housing, offers superior operator protection and safety.
Switch Selectable Operating Ranges:
- Input Current Range: 0.100mA to 1,000A
- Input Frequency Range: 10 to 100,000 Hz
- A three position switch allows the operator to select the input/ output range.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Clamp-on core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
|Continuous Working Current
|0.1A to 10A
||3% ± 10mV
|0.1A to 100A
||2% ± 5mV
|1A to 1,000A
||1% ± 1mV
Download CTC1536 Data Sheet
- Burden Resistance: greater than 100 kohm
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC
Other Current Transformer Probe Options:
- CTC1535 single input range with AC current or voltage secondary outputs.
- CTC1537 Transducer with DC signal outputs.
- iProbe with 0.3% accuracy.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.