Split Core Current Transformer
The CTS series of split-core current transformers are used where it is desirable for the current transformer to be installed without disconnecting the primary conductor. The CTS products offers exceptionally accurate signal transformation with low phase shift while exposed to harsh environmental operating conditions.
The emphasis on product quality results in consistent product performance from CT to CT with very low failure rates over the very large production volumes of the CTS family of products.
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores; Nickel Alloy and Silicon Steel available.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Three(3) standard sizes.
- 19.1mm (0.75″) x 19.1mm (0.75″)
- 31.8mm (1.25″) x 31.8mm (1.25″)
- 50.8mm (2.00″) x 50.8mm (2.00″)
- Split core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400 HZ
- Output: 0.333V @ rated current
(Option: mA secondary output available)
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated current
- Phase Angle: less than 2 degrees at 50% of rated current
- Linearity: ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated primary current
- Insulation Voltage 600 Vac
- Maximum Primary Voltage 5,000Vac (insulated conductor)
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +60ºC
- Epoxy encapsulated
- Case: UL flame retardant rating 94V-0
- Leads: 0.61m (2 ft.), UL 1015, twisted pair, 0.34mm2 (22AWG)
- UL Certified (UL file #E466650)
- RoHS Compliant
Download Data Sheet (pdf 799kb)
- CTS0191 standard models – 19.1mm (0.75in) window
- CTS0318 standard models – 31.8mm (1.25in) window
- CTS0508 standard models – 50.8mm (2.00in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.