Mini Split-Core Current Measurement Transformer
The CTSA series are particularly advantageous in applications that take advantage of the small physical size and split-core design to mount the current transformer in confined spaces while the primary conductor is “live
“. The robust packaging features a mechanical hinge for multiple open/ close actions, tight fitting mating core halves and secure closure of the current transformer after installation. The CTSA features exceptional transformation accuracy and minimal phase shift while exposed to high primary voltages and harsh operating conditions for highly accurate AC current measurement.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, and minimum phase shift for highly accurate AC current measurement.
- Secondary Output @ rated primary current:
- mV: 0.250V, 0.333V, 0.500V, 0.666V, 1.000V, 2.000V, 3.530V, 5.000V
- mA: (standard winding ratios): 1mA/A, 0.5mA/A, 0.4mA/A, 0.333mA/A
- Product warranty of 36 months.
- Accuracy Class: 0.5, 1.0 (IEC 60044-1)
- Accuracy: < 1% error
- Phase Angle: < 60 minutes
- Linearity: ±1% from 5% to 130% of rated primary current
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400 HZ
- Maximum Primary Voltage: 720 VAC
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 2,500V for 1 minute
- Dielectric Resistance: 100 MOhms @ 500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +60ºC
- Ferrite core material or Silicon Steel CRGO core material
- Epoxy encapsulated
- Case: UL flame retardant rating 94V-0
- Standard Leads: 0.61m (2 ft.), UL 1015, twisted pair, 0.34mm2 (22AWG)
- UL Certification E466650
- RoHS Compliant
Standard Size Mini Split-Core Current Transformer:
- CTSA010 standard models – 10.2mm (0.40in) window
- CTSA016 standard models – 16.2mm (0.64in) window
- CTSA024 standard models – 25.2mm (0.95in) window
- CTSA035 standard models – 35.2mm (1.39in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.