CTSB Split Core Current Transformer
The CTSB series of split-core current transformers are used where it is desirable that the CT installation does not require the disruption of the primary conductor. The CTSB series are designed for large primary conductor and substation BUS bar installations. The split-core current transformers can be installed without disconnecting the primary current conductor and can be secured to the primary conductor/ BUS bar.
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Split core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
- Five(5) standard sizes.
||100A to 400A
||21mm (0.79″) x 31mm (1.18″)
||250A to 1,000A
||50mm (1.97″) x 80mm (3.15″)
||600A to 3,000A
||55mm (2.17″) x 125mm (4.92″)
||500A to 1,500A
||80mm (3.15″) x 120mm (4.72″)
||1,000A to 5,000A
||80mm (3.15″) x 160mm (6.30″)
Download Brochure(pdf 616kb)
Available CTSB Models
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Secondary Output: 0 to 5A @ Rated current (Optional: 0 to 1A @ Rated current or mV @ Rated current)
- Accuracy Class: 0.5, 1.0, 3.0 (IEC 61869-2-2012)
- Phase Angle: less than 1 degrees at 50% of Rated current
- Burden@ Rated current: 1VA to 30VA
- Insulation Voltage: 500 Vac
- Surge withstand: 3,000Vac
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +50ºC
- Construction: PBT Resin UL flame retardant rating 94-VO housing, epoxy encapsulated.
- RoHS compliant
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.