CTSB Split Core Current Transformer
CTSB Split Core Current Transformer – Used where it is desirable that the CT (current transformer) installation does not require the disruption of the primary conductor by taking the primary conductor offline and disconnecting for installation. The robust packaging features tight fitting mating magnetic core halves, secure closure of the current transformer after installation, and hardware to secure the position of the primary conductor within the current transformer opening window. These features ensures consistent and highly accurate AC current measurement performance over the life of the current transformer installation. The robust CTSB split-core current transformer design, manufactured in an ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility, insures many years of defect free operation backed by a strong product warranty of 36 months
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Split core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
- Five(5) standard sizes.
|CTSB0203||100A to 400A||21mm (0.79″) x 31mm (1.18″)|
|CTSB0508||250A to 1,000A||50mm (1.97″) x 80mm (3.15″)|
|CTSB0512||600A to 3,000A||55mm (2.17″) x 129mm (5.08″)|
|CTSB0812||500A to 1,500A||80mm (3.15″) x 120mm (4.72″)|
|CTSB0816||1,000A to 5,000A||80mm (3.15″) x 160mm (6.30″)|
Download CTSB Brochure
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Secondary Output: 0 to 5A @ Rated current (Optional: 0 to 1A @ Rated current or mV @ Rated current)
- Accuracy Class: 0.5, 1.0, 3.0 (IEC 61869-2-2012)
- Phase Angle: less than 1 degrees at 50% of Rated current
- Burden@ Rated current: 1VA to 30VA
- Insulation Voltage: 500 Vac
- Surge withstand: 3,000Vac
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +50ºC
- Construction: PBT Resin UL flame retardant rating 94-VO housing, epoxy encapsulated.
- RoHS compliant
(pdf 349kb) CTSB Installation
– Installation instructions
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.