CTSB0203 Split Core Current Transformer
The CTSB0203 series of split-core current transformers are designed for the measurement of AC currents carried by large primary conductors or substation BUS bars.The split-core design permits the fast and easy installation on large primary conductors/ substation BUS bars without requiring that the primary conductor be taken offline and disconnected for CT (current transformer) installation.
The CTSB series of split-core current transformers feature a high performance magnetic core for highly accurate AC current measurement. The robust packaging features;
- Tight fitting mating magnetic core halves,
- Hardware to secure closure of the current transformer after installation, and
- Hardware to secure the position of the primary conductor within the current transformer opening window.
These features insures consistent and highly accurate AC current measurement performance over the life of the current transformer installation.
The robust CTSB split-core current transformer design, manufactured in an ISO9001 certified manufacturing facility, insures many years of defect free operation backed by a strong product warranty of 36 months
- Primary Conductor opening – 20mm(0.7″) x 30mm(1.2″).
- Secondary Current Output Options:
- Secondary Voltage Output Options:
- 0.333V, 0.500V, 0.666V,
- 1.000V, 2.000V, 3.530V,
|Current Ratio||Accuracy Class|
|100A:5A||3.0 (1.5ohm)||10% to 130%|
|150A:5A||3.0 (2.0ohm)||10% to 130%|
|200A:5A||1.0 (1.5ohm)||10% to 130%|
|250A:5A||1.0 (2.0ohm)||10% to 130%|
|300A:5A||0.5 (1.5ohm)||10% to 130%|
|400A:5A||0.5 (2.5ohm)||10% to 130%|
- Input Frequency: 50/ 60 HZ
- Accuracy Class: 0.5, 1.0, 3.0
- Phase Angle: less than 2 degrees at 50% of rated current
- Linearity: ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated primary current
- Insulation Voltage 720 Vac
- Maximum Primary Voltage 5,000Vac (insulated conductor)
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +60ºC
- Epoxy encapsulated
- Case: Nylon UL flame retardant rating 94V-0
- RoHS Compliant
Download CTSB Brochure
|Dimension mm (in)|
|20.0 (0.8)||30.0 (1.2)||51.0 (2.0)||89.0 (3.5)||111.0 (4.4)|
|Dimension mm (in)|
|34.0 (1.3)||47.0 (1.9)||40.0 (1.6)||32.0 (1.3)|
(pdf 349kb) CTSB Installation
– Installation instructions
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.