Revenue Grade Mini Split-Core Current Transformer
The CTSE family of split-core current transformers features exceptional primary to secondary AC current transformation accuracy with minimal phase shift. These revenue grade split-core current transformers are particularly advantageous in applications that take advantage of the small physical size and split-core design to mount the current transformer in confined spaces while the primary conductor is “live
“. The CTSE family of split-core current transformers are designed for exceptional longevity under harsh operating environments while exposed to high primary voltages.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- mV or mA secondary output options available
- Accuracy Class: 0.2S, 0.5S (IEC 60044-1)
- Input Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Maximum Primary Voltage: 600 VAC
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 2,500V for 1 minute
- Dielectric Resistance: 100 MOhms @ 500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +55ºC
- Nickel alloy core material or MN-ZN ferrite core material
- Ultrasonic welded enclosure
- Case: Nylon PC flame retardant rating 94V-0
- Standard Leads: 1.83m (6 ft.), AWML 1015, twisted pair, 0.82mm2 (18AWG)
- Compliant with UL2808, UL61010-1
- UL Listed Certification Control Number E468983
- RoHS Compliant
- CTSE010 standard models – 10.2mm (0.40in) window
- CTSE016 standard models (future development) – 16.2mm (0.64in) window
- CTSE024 standard models (future development) – 25.2mm (0.95in) window
- CTSE035 standard models (future development) – 35.2mm (1.39in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.