Toroidal Current Transformer, 600V Instrument
Incorporated into products used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), protective relays. The CTT current transformer offers accurate signal transformation under harsh operating environments.
- Single loop primary, wide variety of current input options.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- 0 to 5 Ampere secondary output.
- Seven(7) standard size openings.
- Four(4) mounting styles available.
- Extended operating temperature range optional.
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ.
- Accuracy Class: Compliant with IEC60044-1 Part 1, Current Transformers Class 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0.
- Operating Voltage: 600 VAC.
- Isolation Voltage: 10,000VAC for 1 minute.
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC, Option: -40ºC to +85ºC.
- Construction: Epoxy encapsulated with case housing (ABS or PBT)
- RoHS Compliant
- CTT16xx standard models – 16.3mm (0.63in) window
- CTT25xx standard models – 25.4mm (1.00in) window
- CTT39xx standard models – 39.6mm (1.56in) window
- CTT52xx standard models – 52.3mm (2.06in) window
- CTT63xx standard models – 63.5mm (2.50in) window
- CTT82xx standard models – 82.6mm (3.25in) window
- CTT1Axx standard models – 108.0mm (4.25in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.