Toroidal Current Measurement Transformer, High Voltage
Incorporated into products used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), protective relays. The current transformer is used in applications where the current transformer is exposed to high primary voltages and harsh operating conditions.
- Single loop primary, offering a variety of current input ratings.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- mV or mA secondary output.
- Seven(7) standard sizes.
- Input Frequency: 50HZ to 400HZ
- Output Options:
- mV secondary from 0.100VAC to 5.0VAC OR
- mA secondary depending upon the winding ratio selected.
- Accuracy: ±1% from 10% to 130% of rated current
- Phase Angle: less than 1 degrees at 50% of rated current
- Insulation Voltage: 600 Vac
- Maximum Primary Voltage: 5,000Vac (insulated conductor)
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Epoxy encapsulated.
- ABS or PBT, UL flame retardant rating 94V-0.
- Leads: 0.61m (2 ft.), UL 1015 twisted pair, 0.34mm (22AWG)
- RoHS Compliant
Download Data Sheet (pdf 808kb)
- CTT0076 standard models – 7.6mm (0.30in) window
- CTT0127 standard models – 12.7mm (0.50in) window
- CTT0150 standard models – 15.0mm (0.59in) window
- CTT0191 standard models – 19.1mm (0.75in) window
- CTT0254 standard models – 25.4mm (1.00in) window
- CTT0318 standard models – 31.8mm (1.25in) window
- CTT0350 standard models – 35.0mm (1.37in) window
- CTT0508 standard models – 50.8mm (2.00in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.