Toroidal Current Transformer, Motor/ Circuit Protection
Incorporated into 380VAC or 660VAC electric power current monitoring applications where a high over load rating in harsh operating environments are critical performance requirements. Application examples included AC motor protection, air compressor/ HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems) protection, or any application which requires the monitoring and protection of industrial equipment against current surges.
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- High over load rating multiples.
- Single phase, three phase, or three phase plus neutral monitoring configurations.
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Accuracy Class: Compliant with IEC60044-1 Part 1, Current Transformers Class 0.5, 1.0
- Operating Voltage: 600 VAC
- Isolation Voltage: 2,500Vrms for 1 minute
- Dielectric Resistance: 1,000 M Ohms @ 500VDC
- Surge Withstand Voltage: 5,000V
- Rated Load Resistance: 100K Ohms
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Case: PBT or ABS Resin, UL flame retardant rating 94V-0
- Interior Insulation: Epoxy encapsulated
- RoHS Compliant
Standard Sizes – Single Phase:
- CTT0200 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- CTT0350 standard models – 35.0mm (1.38in) window
- CTT0550 standard models – 55.0mm (2.17in) window
- CTT0720 standard models – 72.0mm (2.83in) window
Standard Sizes – Three Phase:
- TA7161 standard models – 10.0mm (0.39in) window
- TA7261 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7361 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7761 standard models – 30.0mm (1.18in) window
Standard Sizes – Three Phase – DIN Rail Mounted:
- TA7661 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.