35mm Opening, Toroidal, Panel Mounted Current Transformer
The CTT0350 series of toroidal, panel mounted, solid-core current transformers offers highly accurate step-down transformation of the AC primary current with minimal phase shift to a level appropriate for micro-processor based circuits.
The current transformer features;
- Over current measurement capability.
- Broad frequency response range.
- A rugged design suitable for harsh environmental operating conditions.
- The secondary output can be configured either mV or mA.
|Model||Rated Primary Current||Secondary Output||Accuracy Class|
|CTT0350||5A to 500A||AC current option: Winding ratio options:|
1:1000, 1:2000, 1:3000 or 1:5000
|0.1, 0.2, 0.5 (IEC 60044-1)|
|AC voltage option: Any value between 0.333VAC and 7.07VAC|
Physical Specifications: Download CTT0350 Data Sheet
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Operating Voltage: 600 Vac
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Wire Leads: 610mm (24in), AWM/ UL 1015 #18AWG, twisted pair, 600V
- CE Compliant
- UL Recognition Certification E466650
- RoHS Compliant
(pdf 318kb) Other Standard Sizes – Single Phase:
Standard Sizes – Three Phase:
- CTT0150 standard models – 15.0mm (0.59in) window, UL Certified
- CTT0200 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- CTT0250 standard models – 25.0mm (0.98in) window
- CTT0450 standard models – 45.0mm (1.77in) window
- CTT0550 standard models – 55.0mm (2.17in) window, UL Certified
- CTT0720 standard models – 72.0mm (2.83in) window, UL Certified
Standard Sizes – Three Phase – DIN Rail Mounted:
- TA7161 standard models – 10.0mm (0.39in) window
- TA7261 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7361 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7761 standard models – 30.0mm (1.18in) window
- TA7661 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.