CTT0550 Toroidal Current Transformer, Motor Protection
The CTT0550 series of panel mounted, toroidal, solid-core current transformers offers exceptional signal transformation accuracy with minimal phase shift. Designed for applications where the AC primary current must be transformed into a lower AC current or AC voltage signal appropriate for micro-processor based circuitry while exposed to harsh environmental operating conditions.
Secondary AC current option:
||Rated Primary Current
||100A to 800A
||AC current option: Winding ratio options:
1:1000, 1:2000, 1:3000 or 1:5000
|0.1, 0.2, 0.5 (IEC 60044-1)
|AC voltage option: Any value between 0.333VAC and 7.07VAC
- Accuracy Class achieved is dependent upon external VA secondary burden.
- The secondary output @ rated current is dependent upon the ratio selected.
Download CTT0550 Data Sheet
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Operating Voltage: 600 Vac
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Wire Leads: 610mm (24in), AWM/ UL 1015 #22AWG, twisted pair, 600V
- CE Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
Standard Sizes – Three Phase:
Standard Sizes – Three Phase – DIN Rail Mounted:
- TA7161 standard models – 10.0mm (0.39in) window
- TA7261 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7361 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7761 standard models – 30.0mm (1.18in) window
Standard Sizes – Single Phase:
- TA7661 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- CTT0200 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- CTT0350 standard models – 35.0mm (1.38in) window
- CTT0720 standard models – 72.0mm (2.83in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.