CTT0720 Toroidal Current Transformer, Motor Protection
The CTT0720 series of panel mounted, toroidal, solid-core current transformers offers exceptional signal transformation accuracy with minimal phase shift. Designed for applications where the AC primary current must be transformed into a lower AC current or AC voltage signal appropriate for micro-processor based circuitry while exposed to harsh environmental operating conditions.
Notes: Secondary AC current option:
|Model||Rated Primary Current||Secondary Output||Accuracy Class|
|CTT0720||100A to 1,200A||AC current option: Winding ratio options:|
1:1000, 1:2000, 1:3000 or 1:5000
|0.1, 0.2, 0.5 (IEC 60044-1)|
|AC voltage option: Any value between 0.333VAC and 7.07VAC|
- Accuracy Class achieved is dependent upon external VA secondary burden.
- The secondary output @ rated current is dependent upon the ratio selected.
Physical Specifications: Download CTT0720 Data Sheet
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Operating Voltage: 600 Vac
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Wire Leads: 610mm (24in), AWM/ UL 1015 #22AWG, twisted pair, 600V
- CE Compliant
- UL Recognition Certification E466650
- RoHS Compliant
(pdf 319kb) Standard Sizes – Three Phase:
Standard Sizes – Three Phase – DIN Rail Mounted:
- TA7161 standard models – 10.0mm (0.39in) window
- TA7261 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7361 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- TA7761 standard models – 30.0mm (1.18in) window
Standard Sizes – Single Phase:
- TA7661 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- CTT0200 standard models – 20.0mm (0.79in) window
- CTT0350 standard models – 35.0mm (1.38in) window
- CTT0550 standard models – 55.0mm (2.17in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.