AC Current Transducer
The HAT series of AC current transducers are particularly advantageous in applications that require the transformation of the primary AC current to be measured into a secondary analog DC signal. The HAT series features exceptional transformation accuracy and minimal phase shift while exposed to high primary voltages and harsh operating conditions.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, and minimum phase shift for highly accurate AC current measurement.
- Secondary Analog Output Options:
- V0 – 0 to 5VDC
- V1 – 1 to 5VDC
- V2 – 0 to 10VDC
- V3 – 1 to 10VDC
- A0 – 0 to 20mA
- A1 – 4 to 20mA
- Product warranty of 36 months.
- Accuracy Class: 0.5 (IEC 60044-1)
- Linearity: ±1% from 5% to 120% of rated primary current
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400 HZ
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +85ºC
- Epoxy encapsulated
- Case: UL flame retardant rating 94V-0
- CE Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- HAT-xxxC4 standard models – 15mm (0.59in) window
- HAT-xxxC standard models – 20mm (0.79in) window
- HAT-xxxC5 standard models – 25mm (0.98in) window
- HAT-xxxC7 standard models – 35mm (1.38in) window
- HAT-xxxC8 standard models – 45mm (1.77in) window
- HAT-xxxC10 standard models – 55mm (2.17in) window
- HAT-xxxC11 standard models – 72mm (2.83in) window
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to email@example.com.