AC Voltage Measurement Transformer Application:
The AC Voltage Transformer is incorporated into applications used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), protective relays. These AC voltage transformer models are designed for highly accurate signal transformation under harsh operating conditions. Models are available that incorporate either;
- Toroidal core or a laminated core,
- Panel mounted with lead wire or PCB mounted,.
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimal phase shift.
- Incorporates an insulation layer between primary and secondary circuits for signal isolation.
- Small size, lightweight.
- PCB Pin-in-hole (PIH) or
- Panel mounting with wire leads.
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Rated Load Resistance: 100 kOhms
- Dielectric resistance: 1000 Mohms @ 500Vdc
- Isolation voltage: 2500V RMS for 1 minute
- Surge Withstand: 5000V
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC (Optional: -40ºC to +85ºC)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Toroidal Core TV Models – Accuracy Class 0.1 (IEC 60044-2 Part 2 Voltage Transformers)
Lamination Core TV Models – Accuracy Class 0.2/ 0.5 (IEC 60044-2 Part 2 Voltage Transformers)
Current-style Voltage Transformer– Accuracy Class 0.1 (IEC 60044-2 Part 2 Voltage Transformers)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.