Voltage Measurement Transformer
Incorporated into products used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), protective relays. Voltage transformer models are available that incorporate either laminated core or toroidal core, panel mounted or PCB mounted.
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimal phase shift.
- Incorporates an insulation layer between primary and secondary circuits for signal isolation.
- Small size, lightweight.
- PCB Pin-in-hole (PIH) or
- Panel mounting with wire leads.
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Rated Load Resistance: 100 kOhms
- Dielectric resistance: 1000 Mohms @ 500Vdc
- Isolation voltage: 2500V RMS for 1 minute
- Surge Withstand: 5000V
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC (Optional: -40ºC to +85ºC)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
Toroidal Core TV Models – Accuracy Class 0.1 (IEC 60044-2 Part 2 Voltage Transformers)
Lamination Core TV Models – Accuracy Class 0.2/ 0.5 (IEC 60044-2 Part 2 Voltage Transformers)