Suitable for harsh operating environments. Optional analog output signal or digital data communication output (Modbus), mounting and probe configuration.
The CS51U family of pressure transducers are designed for environmentally demanding applications requiring the superior performance of a micro processor based designed, coupled with a digital data communication capability.
- Compensation calculated for linearity and temperature drift.
- LED display.
- Stainless steel shell for corrosion protection.
- Anti-shock protection
- Reverse polarity and over-voltage protection
The CS51 uses the Modbus data communication protocol to provide real-time information.
- Over voltage protection: 30 VDC
- Reverse voltage protection: 9VDC
- Random vibration (50-2000 Hz): 0.02%FSO gm
- Mechanical shock (6 Hz, ½ sine): V.H.4
- Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC