var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-40758632-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Our Products >> Transformers >> Current Transformer
Mini Split-Core Current Measurement Transformer
The CTSA series are particularly advantageous in applications that take advantage of the small physical size and split-core design to mount the current transformer in confined spaces while the primary conductor is “live“. The CTSA features exceptional transformation accuracy and minimal phase shift while exposed to high primary voltages and harsh operating conditions.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- 0.333VAC secondary output @ rated current (Option: mA secondary output available).
- Accuracy Class: 0.5, 1.0 (IEC 60044-1)
- Accuracy: < 1% error
- Phase Angle: < 60 minutes
- Linearity: ±1% from 5% to 130% of rated primary current
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400 HZ
- Maximum Primary Voltage: 720 VAC
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage: 2,500V for 1 minute
- Dielectric Resistance: 100 MOhms @ 500 VDC
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +60ºC
- Ferrite core material
- Epoxy encapsulated
- Case: Nylon UL flame retardant rating 94V-0
- Leads: 0.61m (2 ft.), UL 1015, twisted pair, 0.34mm2 (22AWG)
- ETL Certified Control Number 4002689
- RoHS Compliant
- CTSA010 standard models – 10.2mm (0.40in) window
- CTSA016 standard models – 16.2mm (0.64in) window
- CTSA024 standard models – 25.2mm (0.95in) window
- CTSA035 standard models – 35.2mm (1.39in) window
Current transformers can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, please provide the specific performance requirements to Engineering @ TIChenAssociates.