CTC Series of Clamp-on Current Transformer
Application: The CTC series of clamp-on current transformers are used where a temporary AC current sensor is installed for electric AC power measurement and/ or electric AC power quality monitoring.
- Incorporates high performance electromagnetic cores; Nickel Alloy and Silicon Steel available.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Six(6) standard sizes.
- Clamp-on core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
- Input Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Mohm @500Vdc
- High Potential: 2,500Volts/ minute
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +70ºC
- Case: Polypropylene resin.
Available CTC Models
Download CTC Data Sheet (pdf 716kb)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.