The Envidas PC based universal data acquisition systeme offers exceptional hardware platform flexibility, extensive data acquisition options (analog input, digital input, digital output, serial data communication interface) and an extensive suite of third party instrument data communication protocol interfaces.
EnvidasFW – Envidas For Windows system is a PC based software which uses SQL database technology to store and serve real time and historical data. Data sources are the traditional digital and analog inputs or the result of direct polling of standalone instruments through serial data communication. The EnvidasFW system offers a cost effective, flexible, reliable, expandable data logger for today’s demanding;
- Air quality monitoring applications,
- Meteorological monitoring applications,
- Hydrological monitoring applications.
– Enview 200 is a MS XP/ 2000/ NT/ 98 Windows based client-server application for supervisory control and data acquisition of an environmental, meteorological or hydrological monitoring network. The Enview 2000 system offers;
- 32 bit client-server application.
- SQLServer 2000 or Oracle9i database support.
- Local and wide area network support.
- Open system architecture.
- Optional GIS/ Map integration.
– EnviWEB is designed to assist the user publish their data gathered by the data acquisition system to the internet. EnviWEB offers all of the tools necessary to publish and maintain the web site, plus reporting capabilities for the users of the web site.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.