Hall Effect Current Sensor, Panel Mounted, Split-core, Open-loop
series of Panel mounted, Split-core, Open-loop, Hall Effect current sensors are designed for applications requiring the measurement of AC current, DC current and DC current pulses. Features:
- Primary Conductor opening – 35mm (1.40″)
- Contact-less, non-intrusive current sensing.
- DC current, DC pulse and AC current measurements.
|Model||Rated Current (A RMS)||Measurement Range (A)|
|HOS-100Q11||100A||0 to ± 150A|
|HOS-200Q11||200A||0 to ± 300A|
|HOS-400Q11||400A||0 to ± 600A|
|HOS-600Q11||600A||0 to ± 900A|
|HOS-800Q11||800A||0 to ± 1200A|
- Accuracy: ± 1% Nominal Current
- Linearity: ≤ 1%
- Response Time: ≤ 10µSecond
- Offset Voltage (@ +25°C): ± 30mV maximum for primary current In = 0.
- Temperature Drift: ± 1mV/ °C maximum (-10 °C to +85 °C)
- Frequency: 0 to 20kHz.
- Dielectric withstand voltage between Primary and Secondary: 2,500V RMS @ 50HZ for 1 minute.
- Load resistance: > 10 kOhms .
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to +85ºC.
- Storage Temperature: -15ºC to +90ºC.
- Power Supply Voltage Options: ±12V, ±15V, +12V, +15V, +24VDC (± 5%).
- Power Supply Consumption: 25mA.
- Epoxy encapsulated housing.
- Case material – Nylon, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0.
- RoHS Compliant
Download HOS-Q11 Brochure
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.