Mini loop, Split-core Rogowski Coil Current Sensor
Mini Loop, Split-core Rogowski Coil Current Sensor
Incorporated into products used for electric power measurement, electric power quality monitoring, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA). The Rogowski Coil current sensor is ideal for current measurement applications that require a wide AC current input range and a wide frequency response range. Suitable for relatively small primary conductors, the mini-loop split-core design permits the installation of the sensor without disconnecting the primary conductor. These sensors offer exceptional accuracy in harsh environmental operating conditions.
- Split-core loop enables sensor installation while the primary conductor is “live”.
- Minimum sensitivity to primary conductor position within the sensor loop.
- Conforms with IP65 rating for outdoor environments.
- Input Primary Current: < 1A to 3 kA
- Input Frequency: 25 to 5,000 HZ
- JRF55 – 0.100mV/ A @ 50 HZ : 0.120mV/ A @ 60 HZ
- JRF80 – 0.104mV/ A @ 50 HZ : 0.125mV/ A @ 60 HZ
- JRF105 – 0.068mV/ A @ 50 HZ : 0.082mV/ A @ 60 HZ
- Accuracy: ≤ ± 1% error
- Phase Angle: less than 1 degree @ 50/60 HZ
- Linearity: ± 0.2% from 10% to 100% of primary current range
- Working Voltage: 1,000 VRMS or 1,000 VDC
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +60ºC
- Coil – Thermoplastic rubber (available in Red, Blue or Black).
- Coupling – Thermoplastic rubber (Black), Polypropylene, flame retardant rating UL 94 V-0 (Black)
- Lead Wire: 1.0m (3.3FT) shielded cable, 24 AWG, UL 2586, 600V
- UL Certified (File #E344623)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Model JRF55 – 55.0mm (2.17in) opening
- Model JRF80 – 80.0mm (3.15in) opening
- Model JRF105 – 105.0mm (4.13in) opening
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.