JRF333M/MB Rogowski Coil Current Sensor with Voltage Integrator
The JRF333M/MB series of Rogowski Coil current sensors with voltage integrator are used in applications which are subject to a wide current operating range and/ or wide frequency bandwidth.
- Capable of accommodating a range of primary conductor sizes.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity, minimum phase shift.
- Suitable for harsh operating environments (temperature, humidity, EMI).
|Rated Current||Output @ Rated Current||Maximum Voltage Output|
- Current Range: 10A to 42kA
- Input Frequency: 45Hz to 600HZ
- Accuracy: < 1%
- Phase Shift: < 1 degrees at 50/60Hz (< 0.5 degrees typical) /li>
- Linearity: ±0.2% from 10% to 100% of rated primary current
- Primary Conductor Position Sensitivity: ± 2% maximum
- Influence of External Field: ± 1.5% maximum
- Coil Working voltage: 1000VRMS or 1000VDC
- Coil Dielectric Surge Withstand: 5kVRMS for 1 minute (coil closed)
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +60ºC
- Coil: Thermoplastic rubberized, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0
- Coupling: Thermoplastic and Polypropylene, UL flame retardant rating 94 V-0
- Leads: Shielded cable, 24AWG, UL2586, 600V, 1.0m (3.3 FT)
- UL/ CSA Certified(E344623)
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
|Model||Opening Inside Diameter||Outside Diameter||Linear Length||Coupling Diameter||Coil Diameter|
Download JRF333 Data Sheet
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.