Clamp-on Current Measurement Probe Application:
The iProbe series of clamp-on current transformers are designed to be used in applications that require the accurate measurement of the AC current without requiring that the primary conductor be taken offline and disconnected for AC current measurement. Featuring high accuracy at the fundamental frequency and for harmonics of the fundamental frequency, the iProbe is especially well suited for Class A meter AC current measurement and harmonic analysis.
Integrated with power quality analyzers, data loggers, oscilloscopes, the iProbe provides Class A meter measurement accuracy with low phase shift in a compact, rugid enclosure.
Three (3) Available Models:
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Clamp-on core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
|iProbe 200 |
(two ranges, switch selectable)
- Output: mV per A
- Burden Resistance: ≥ 100k Ohm
- Operating temperature: -15ºC to +50ºC
- iProbe 005 and iProbe 100 – CAT II 600V
- iProbe 200 – CAT III 600V
Download iProbe Brochure (pdf 571kb)
Other Clamp-on Current Transformer Probe Options:
- CTC1535 single input range with AC current secondary outputs.
- CTC1536 with three switch selectable ranges.
- CTC1537 single input range with 4 to 20mA secondary output.
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.