LCTC0250 Series of Clamp-on Current Transformers
Application: The LCTC0250 low cost, clamp-on current transformer is used where it is desirable for a temporary current measurement installation, in close proximity to the primary current signal to be monitored. The clamp-on current transformer is designed for operation under harsh operating conditions.
- Incorporates high performance Fe Nanocrystalline electromagnetic core.
- Characterized by high sensitivity, accuracy, linearity.
- Clamp-on core design permits safer and easier installation without disconnection of the primary current circuit.
- Accuracy Class: 1.0 (Compliant with IEC60044-1 Part 1, Current Transformers)
- Phase Error: < 2° @ 50% of Rated Current
- Linearity: ± 1% from 10% to 130% of Rated Current
- Input Frequency: 50 to 400HZ
- Operating Voltage: 600 Vac
- Isolation Voltage: 2.500Vrms for 1 minute
- Dielectric Resistance: 1000 M Ohms @ 500 Vdc
- Operating temperature: -25ºC to +70ºC
- RoHS Compliant
- Inside Diameter: 25.0mm (0.98in)
- Leads: #22AWG twisted pair, UL 1015, 610mm (24in)
- Case: PBT, UL Flame Retardant Rating 94 V-0
Available LCTC Models
Download LCTC0250 Data Sheet (pdf 701kb)
Many of our products can be designed and manufactured to meet the specific application requirements. For a no obligation technical evaluation, contact us with your specific performance requirements.